JA Young Executive Society
The Junior Achievement Young Executive Society, commonly known as JA YES!, is a dynamic group of young professionals from various industries and corporations in Fort Worth, who want to get involved with Junior Achievement through networking and the advancement of Junior Achievement's programs and initiatives.
JA YES members are active and committed to their community and delivering financial literacy education to the children of Fort Worth. Membership benefits include:
- Free subscription to the JA YES! e-blasts and calendar of events.
- Opportunities to attend networking, education, and fundraising events at member pricing.
- Opportunity to bring three (3) guests per year to an education or networking event at member prices.
- Engage and network with other Tarrant County young professionals.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to students by volunteering in schools.
- Gain exposure to JA's impressive board members and staff.
- Opportunity to participate in the JA YES! Mentorship Program.
Learn More and Sign Up Today!