Yes, I want to support JA of the Chisholm Trail!
Your Support Matters!
Junior Achievement of the Chisholm Trail needs your support to provide programming so we can inspire our youth to succeed in a global economy. You may show your support by volunteering virtually or in a classroom, sponsoring an event, sponsoring a JA Finance Park Virtual store front and judging for JA Company program competitions. The most important part to impacting the future leaders of Tarrant County is inspiring students. Connections with our partners are critical to the success of our children and the hope of a brighter tomorrow. Can we count on you to part of the solution? Thank you in advance for your support.
- 2022 JA Empower the Future Breakfast
- JA in a Day: 1st - 5th Grade at Bishop Elementary School
- JA in a Day: Kindergarten - 2nd Grade at Greenfield Elementary School
- JA in a Day: Kindergarten - 5th Grade at High Country Elementary in Partnership with Charles Schwab
- JA in a Day: Kindergarten - 5th Grade at Comanche Springs Elementary School
- JA in a Day: Kindergarten - 5th Grade at Versia L. Williams Elementary School in Partnership with GM Financial Volunteers
- JA in a Day: Kindergarten at Lake Country Elementary School
- JA in a Day: 2nd Grade at Lake Country Elementary School